Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sweet Nice Girly Outfit



photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

Hey guys! It's ice here with another one of my fashion posts. So anyways, like about a week ago, I was shopping around for clothing for my fashion posts. I kept searching around events chart. I then like 10 minutes later went to a unitz. I found the most girly outfit I have ever seen :P it's so girly that I wanted to share it with you guys.



So this is the outfit! The colors are so girly and cute! The kitty ears are so adorable with this outfit! These shoes totally match the top. The think that makes these two items so alike is that they have bows. lol. It's sad that not much woozins use these shoes anymore. Anyways, this skirt is like my favorite kind of skirt. It goes perfect with any item I combine it with. Lol. This top is cute as well! The polka dots are so nice. This is like maybe my favorite outfit of all. Idk. The reason I don't like it whole lot is because it DOSENT fit my real style. Lol

So this is the outfit I wanted to show you all. If ya like girly style, this may be the outfit for ya. Idk. Lol. Anyways, I'm gonna create a new banner for my fashion posts (like the one I have now -lcerenl's fashion-) but anyways, yeah. This outfit is so nice and pretty :) anyways, I got to go finish my homework real quick. I'm so good at math :D lol. Not much but ehh. Bye guys :)


,

♥ Lcerenl 

No comments:

Post a Comment