Monday, April 8, 2013

Cheats & Codes..

Hello Headliners! <3
  It's my second day on trial, and I just came back from cheerleading tryouts, so I'm a bit 'mad'..We did ridiculous things.
Eh, if you read the title of this post, you'll know that I will be discussing cheats and codes on Woozworld..<3  Alright, here we go:

FIREBALL:
Press up,up,down,down,left,right,left, right, and type in 'ba' in the chat bar
Your woozen will be on fire.
You can only see it, no one else.

MOONWALK:
I'm pretty sure most people know this trick
Type in '/moonwalk' in the chat bar and press enter or ok.
Click somewhere in the Unitz.
Your woozen will Moonwalk there c:!

PRIVATE CHAT CHEAT:
Many Woozens want to Private Chat friends without actually going to where they are..to do this follow these steps!
In the chat bar, type in /t -Person's name- -Your message-
Then press enter or click ok.
Then BOOM! Your message appears! c:

There are also some YouTube videos out there I just told you guys the three basic ones..Pssh XD..Okay I gotta gooo! Bye! <3
-Kirrie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment