Friday, March 22, 2013

New design!! :O

Hey awesome headliners!! How are you today? Well, I'm fine. I hope you too ;) This week on Tuesday I had an operation to remove my CVL wires in/on my body xD Hmm, I still remember that moment when I try to fight the thing that make you sleep while operation.. '.' idk what it's call xD

Anyways! Since my post of last week got so many views.. I gonna do my own special article special on for WoozworldHeadline. It's call.. drum roll please *drum rolls* "Bellz's Design" !!! Woo hoo! --Awkward-- well it's not that special, but uhmm it's the best I can do since I'm way busy with study for exam :/ 

Ok soo.. design for this week!!



Well, its not that pretty like before.. but I try my best tho ._. Its just random idea that pop out from my head.. So I just draw it and tada.. NOT a good one (or two xD)



Ever think of dress? Uh uh uh.. I like the kimono one!! The dress was inspired by Didi.. I just draw it xD It's better in my version :I LOL kidding! Sorry Didi xD

I'm sorry for a disappointing post/design for this week :/
Please leave a comment about your opinion bellow :)
~Bellz 

14 comments:

  1. You should really be a woozworld designer~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herp Herp.....They look nice.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it beilla, super cute :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg i agree with anonymous, those design are super cute ! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super? xD I don't think so ._. btw thanks for the compliment hun c:

      Delete
  5. SKILLZ o.o!!! i salute u ('-')7 i especially love the mini yukata(kimono)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice I think you should put some color

    ReplyDelete