Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Picture Editors

Hola Woozens!
  Today's post will be about...Picture editors! <3 A lot of people have these amazing pictures from Woozworld, and you're just like.."HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?" That was me, and still is XD..My editing skills have improved a bit. Well anyways back to what I was saying.

   Here are some editors (not in order from worst-best, best-worst, just random)

  • PiZap.com (My Favorite :p)
  • Photoscape
  • GIMP 2.6
  • Paint.net
  • Paint
Those are all the editors that I usually use..I might be using a secret one..MWAHAHA..oops. LOL. You can download Photoscape, GIMP 2.6, Paint.net. The regular Paint should be on your computer already. Pizap.com is an online editor (that's what I love about it, and it's easy to use). And the best of all....
THEY ARE FREE! C;

Sorry for the short post. Okay...Homework time Woozens! >.<...
Well, Goodbye! <3
-Kirrie..<3

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment