Tuesday, April 2, 2013

~Lili's Daily Fabulous Fashion~


Hello, Headline!

I'm going to be doing a 'Fabulous Fashion' daily, and more epic things I said in my first Headline post! I need 3 models everyday for Fabulous Fashion, so you can comment if you want to be a model!

First Model:

It's me, Lili! xP

Theme: Kitty Girl
Outfit rating: 10/10
Color rating: 5/10
Background rating: 2/10
Total rating: 17/30

I know, it's me, but i'm being totally honest! The outfit rating may seem unfair, but my outfit seems supreme to me! I love the boots I brought from VelvetZebra and my kitty hair I got from a random shop. Other things are from ShopZ. The color rating is a bit silly, because I made lots of pink, it's not on balance! The white strips on my jacket is supposed to be clearly white, but as you can see it looks grey. Background rating is out of my mind! OMG!!! I can't believe the blue, grey and green sneaking out! I know you guys could take better pictures as a model! C:

Second Model:

It's Ludhia, a random girl I saw in a Single's Party...

Theme: Prom
Outfit rating: 2/10
Color rating: 1/10
Backround rating: 10/10

I love the theme, it fits with the backgrond. The outfit rating is so unfair but as you can see, she mixed and mixed everything which confused me! Color rating is SO far from the awesome line, since she totally messed that outfit by using different colors, I kept thinking if she knew what fashion was about! Background rating is what I SOOOO love about this girl. She picks the unitz perfectly! OMG, I am in love with her fashion taste for picking backgrounds!

Third Model:

It's Chris913, another person I found in Single's Party... =.=

Theme: Boy Style...??
Outfit rating: 9.5/10
Color rating: 10/10
Background rating: 0/10

Outfit rating seems nice, color rating is perfect, and background rating is... uhh!

That's all, I don't know how boys dress, i'm a GIRL! xP Remember to comment below, post on my WoozIn or message me if you want to be my model. I need 3 models! C:

See you later with another epic post! :)

~~~Lili~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment