Tuesday, April 2, 2013

~Lili's Daily WoozWorld Life~

Hello again, Headliners!

As Lili promised, she would be doing another epic post! So, it's 'Lili's Daily WoozWorld Life' C: I'll also be doing this daily, so look out for my epic posts!

Tuesday 2nd April 2013

Today, I went to singles party. I did nothing there, just hangout with stupid people... =.= I also helped poors, gave 10,000 wooz to a poor new girl, did a '2 Free Lux Outfit' eventz, and hangout more. I was spending most of my time blogging in Headline because none of my friends were online. I even did edits and took a lot of pictures! The edits were not much, but I'm doing edits for Mally and Ara. Mally is my best friend Malveen234, the girl I always share my wooz to, and -Arabella is obviously the kindest and most down to Earth person in the whole universe! I am also doing my 'Lili Spring Collection' for my collection, obviously. I was also working on a new sign off!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that's all I did ...! I'm doing a contest very very soon, don't worry! Don't forget to keep an eye on my next epic post! C:

~~~Lili~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment