Wednesday, April 3, 2013

~Lili's Daily Fabulous Fashion~

 

 Hello, Headliners!

It's time for Lili's Fabulous Fashion! I know, I read Nicole's post O.O Nicole, bloggers on trial are trying as hard as they can! Anyways, let's start! By the way, it's not I who rates this, I ask my cousins IRespectGod and XEvinkaKittyGirl...

First Model:
 
 

Outfit Rating: 10/10
Color Rating: 10/10
Background rating: 10/10
Total Rating: 30/30

Fabulous! NO unfairness, I can swear you on anything! This girl is just purrrrfect pink!  WELL DONE, LILI!!! -Says XEvinkaKittyGirl


Second Model:
 

Outfit Rating: 10/10
Color Rating: 10/10
Background Rating: 5.5/10
Total Rating: 25.5/30

It's sweet, but the background is plain white. Not exactly perfect. Lili should dress better! :( -Says IRespectGod

No comments:

Post a Comment