Wednesday, April 3, 2013

-mochico- Hi guys!! Today im gonna talk about Latinlover00 And Thelordofswagg. I just wanted to you ask you guys a very important question!! Who really is Thelordofswagg. Did he ruin Woozworld or was it Latinlover00?? im on lat's side because i really really love duckies! :D Im not on Thelordofswaggs side becuase i honestly don't like the color black. Why does everyone always pick on Thelordofswagg?? I dont get it!!!! If everyone one was on Lat's side, I mean I would understand 'Oh ok swagg's a bad guy!!'
But somepeople are on his side!! But mostly people are on duckie side....So yea i really don't get who's the bad guy!! I was on 'Hot Now' and i was really board. I had nothing to do..So i went there because im might be nosey....and i saw everyone picking on him and swagg picking on the ones who said the really mean stuff! Ok so yea!! Tell me the real story!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! bye!!

5 comments:

  1. In my opinion, Lat's the bad guy. He bullies, insults and if you follow him for one or 2 days you will see the real him. Also, WoozWorld is afraid to ban him due to how much he buys from store... C: <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, surprising but true! He bullied me 10 times in front of most of woozworld :'C

      Delete
  3. i don't know who are you, but I'm very sure hate you now. Don't insults my friend -.-

    ReplyDelete