Tuesday, April 9, 2013

~Lili's Thoughts Of Headline~

Hello, Headline!

So, it's my last day on trial... :( I am 99.9% sure that I won't make it into this wonderful blog, but I will keep loving it, forever and always <3 I am SOOOO shy, and a bit worried too... :3 Okay, nvm. I'm going to spill all of it out - My thoughts of Headline!

First, I think this is a 1,000,000% supreme awesome blog, it's like a dream come true to be able to post/blog on it! Ara and the other bloggers are doing a supreme job, taking care of this blog. Mally (malveen234) told me this a week ago now, and I was SOOO surprised at how awesome it looked like! All I have to say to Headline is...

GOOD JOB!!! THANK YOU, HEADLINE!!!

I am still waiting for the results so...

Until next time! C;

No comments:

Post a Comment