Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mod131


Hola Headliner people, Today i woke up and got on woozworld, i didnt get to go to school because i woke up late and my mom was like "Pssh i 'm not driving u to school so u better stay home" and i got sad because i actually like school...cuz of my friends :P
back to the matter.. thelordofswagg invited me to his event and i was like " ehh what the heck, i have nothing else to do" so i came..it was pretty boring for like 30 minutes then he changed the unit name to "I have a date with mod131" i'm not sure if he's doing this to joke around or if he's serious but the unitz was packed.. he had a dinner table set up for her and him and he was waiting. She finally came but she didnt show herself. she messaged this guy to tell swag that she didn't like him. xD and if you go to his wallz  it says "I kissed a mod and i liked it" i seriously think he's doing this for attention. Then the unitz got banned and everyone was kicked out.. what a happy ending for both of them <3 if i had pictures it would make this post more exciting but sadly i dont :( sorry guys

Thats All I Have For Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment