Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lat cheated?! on vicky?! MAJOR POSSIBILITY

Washup headliners! TL with chu with shocking news! Apparently on my woozin there was so news about Lat and Vicky! Apparently Lat might've cheated on Vicky with Chantelle123f :o Remember that i said might've not IS. But when i went to Lat's event he admitted that he cheated before. I'm not sure who he's talking about when he says "cheating" but this is a MAJOR possibility. I'll try to find our more if you'd like :3 That's all! BYE HEADLINERS!
on my uncle's computer so i don't have my regular logo

1 comment:

  1. Do you know AnnieBananieXXX she is a very nice girl and she give me free all her stuff oh and I am samantha3242 I think she is lesving woozworld so I guess we can do something to stop her... She is my BFF plz stop her your.
    Your dear samantha3242

    ReplyDelete