Saturday, April 13, 2013

Untold Friendship -Breanna67

Hey Guys! Heres one of my stories that i've written on woozin. Its called Untold Friendship.

Diane and I walk down the crowded hallway. "Hey Chad!' I yell. "Hey Mary. Hey Diane".  Then, the bell rang. We rushed down to class. When we entered, all eyes were on us. "Do you have a pass for being late?' Mrs. Jones questioned. We just shuffled our feet and slipped into our seats. "Hey Chad... Do you have a pencil I can borrow??" I asked. After class I spotted Lynn, the popular girl, pushing Diane towards the locker. "Hey stop!!' I exclaim. Lynn stares at me with a puzzled look. "Then tell your friend to stay away from my locker!" She yells. I grab Diane's hand. "You alright Diane??" She nods. She is always getting bullied by Lynn.. and im tired of it. Hopefully Diane doesnt take it too hard.

Days past and I havnt seen Diane anywhere."Chad im worried. Diane isnt anywhere, lets fill out a missing person report." Chad agrees. We run down to the art room and put it together.Chad and I drive to the police station. As Chad pins the flyer up, I see a poster that has Diane's face on it. "Diane?" I mutter, moving closer. Chad glances my way. "Look, it is Diane!" I say pointing to the flyer. Across the top, are the big red words: MISSING. I was frozen in my spot. Someone beat us to it. A deep, but gentle voice came from behind us. "Yep, been gone for bout a week now." I spin around. "What happened to her?! TELL ME NOW!!" The vain practically popping out of my head. The man takes a step back. "Im not sure.. I have brought some witnesses in and.. signs point to...." His voice trails off. Im in tears, "Point to what?!" I scream. "Death..." I push past him. I run across the street and sit on the bench. Chad sits next to me. "I know.." Hes eyes filled with tears. I get up and drive home. My mom comes in and I explain to her what happened. That night I had a nightmare. It was about Lynn, my dream showed that Lynn pretended to be Diane's friend and drove her off a cliff. I wake up. Terrified. When I go to school I look all over for Lynn. I havnt seen her in days, maybe weeks. I think Lynn had something to do with this. Just..like..my.. dream..

In class, I see Trina and Ashton. "Where is Lynn?!" They look confused. "I know you know." They sigh. "Gone.. Shes dead.." I gasp. "How?!" They talk in unison "Car crash.." They look off. "Where is Diane?" They shake their heads. "I dont know." I sigh. "Okay." Chad and I walk the long way home. In the distance I see a shadow. "Who's there!?" The shadow  says "The names Shelya." What are you doing here?" I ask. "One week ago.. I witnessed a terrible car crash. Two girls.." I gasp. What does the car look like?!" Shelya looks up. "Hot pink.." im in shock, "but.." She inturrupts me, "They looked like they were arguing, the brown head was talking.. then grabbed the wheel and I heard her yell: I cant belive you did this!" Chad blurts out, "Diane!!" I mutter "my dream came true.. sort of.."

I still miss Diane, she will always be my best friend.. I miss her so much. :(
I close my diary and lay in my bed. "I wish I could hear your voice one more time.." Then, the wind blows my window open. I run over and look out. She is still there, watching..

THE END



(Comment what you guys thing..! Its my first!)


No comments:

Post a Comment