Monday, June 3, 2013

Hello ;)!!! So lets begin with the Pirate Outfits ;)!!! And one fish outfit ='.'=!! Strange....

Mya Wooz's Outfit Called: Sassy Pirate
Tada :T!!! Cool right?
Hair:  Not bad. It's cute. But I am sure it looks like a sassy pirate alright ;)! It has a ribbon!!!  I love the curls though....I like hairs that have curls '.'!!!
Shirt: Not bad, Not bad! It looks cute ='.'=! I wonder how it looks on me though.............. EH IT LOOKS CUTE x3!!!
Pants: I don't even know if i like it because the pants are barely showing x3!!! So i guess......
Boots: I don't like the boots much....it doesn't match the sassy-ness! ='.'=!!!! That is my truth!!


Jenny Wooz's Outfit Called: Mermaid Princess





Hair:  I like the hair ^.^!!! Because it is colorful and has all the seashell thingies! 
Top: It's cute but i don't think it'll match me and my innocent colors and face ='.'=!!! But i still love it!!
Tail: It is sooooo cute! It is so unique! It is colorful and it is a better version of the tail right now!!! :)!!!! 




Max Wooz's Outfit Names: Triton Guard




Face: OH MY GOD! I HATE IT!! IT  SCARES THE KITTY OUT OF ME :O!!!! -.-! It looks creepy how could Jenny wooz accept his face o-o!
Top: I guess it's okay....if i liked the outfit (which i don't)....But his whole body looks like a avatar and his hand is not natural....
Pants:  OKay i am going to stop now....


JayWooz's Outfit

Hair:  Crazy x3!! His beard is so crazy that i like it o-o!!! -Purrs- 
Top: I like that too!!! It has a lot of designs on it and he must like belts ='.'=! 
Pants: Are those hobo pants o.-!!!?! They look like it but it's alright...
Shoes:  All i can say is NORMAL....



No comments:

Post a Comment