Sunday, June 2, 2013

My birthday reminder!




Hey guys! Its icey here. So anyways, i think you all know what gonna take place on June 2. Yep, its gonna be my birthday! Anyways, i wanted to invite you all fans of this blog to my birthday. up above is an image of it as well. i look forawrd to seeing you guys there. Below is a little more information i know you guys will need to know

When and where is the birthday?
Its will be on june 2nd because my real life birthday will be on in june 3rd. So the birthday will be in June 2nd at my last unitz called Birthday party at 2:30 PM WT

What are we able to wear?
To be honest, you may wear anything you want as long as you likey it xD

What can we bring as gifts?
Tbh, the best gift is that you come. but if your not satisfied with that then just buy in my shop or give my clothing but at least a great gift would be for you guys to come.

Can anybody come?
You can invite which would be great as well. Please invite friend and family over as well as your dates xD

So pretty much i hope you guys can make it. its a big time for me. i have made many new friends and BFFUTE (best friends forever until the end) and i hope they can come. and i hope YOU can come. yes you! xD anyways, bye bye guys. :)


lcerenl,stealing your donuts and all the donuts in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment