Sunday, July 28, 2013

Awards gain Contest-Helping needy

(You will also get 15,000 Beex as well!)
Hey guys its icey here and im doing a small Contest for you guys today! I am doing an awards contest today! heres are some information below about the contest. (inspired by -TikTikXD-

Why am I doing this Contest?
I am not using the money for myself like some selfish people. -.- I will be using the money to help those in needy on woozworld who needs clothing and money. :')

Rules and Regulations
1. Make sure you havent clicked another wards gain link or it wont work
2. Please share the link with your friends and on diffrent computers.
3. Help me get 17 Points so help those in needy.
4. Here is the link -----> CLICK HERE!



Prizes and how you get them
1. When you have clicked the link, message me on woozworld that you clicked link.
(CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY WOOZIN)
2. Your prize will be the clothing above and 15,000 Beex!!
3. i will just download a program, put all people who entered and clicked,and the program will pick out a winner! :)

Contest ends at 9:00 WT so be prepared to see who winner is! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment