Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Beach Cutie

Hay everyone Nadalikesu you here! I apologize dearly that I could not blog for a while because of my video. I worked very hard on it I hope you all love it! But that's last. Okay here's the outfit of the day! ^.^

I really liked this because it looks very stylish very beach-ish xD Now you might wonder what the moo moo slippers are doing in here. Well I thought that well hay, you're going to go for a swim so why not wear something you can take off when you get there. I think it's very comfortable and it kinda gives the outfit something a little bit different then some other heels or sandals would give. You know? So I really hope you like this. And Headliners remember if you have any tips are ideas you can always comment on my posts or message me on WoozWorld! I'm always on the look for great ideas! I want voices heard! It is always great to express yourself. When I was younger, I used to be really shy (I still am now) BUT, fashion is a great way to express who I am! And I know some people feel the same way. Sometimes when I get bullied, when I feel down in the dumps, I just think about fashion, it helps me get over things, to get out of the world we're living in and just you know kinda.. do whatever because in fashion, anything is possible I should know xD Like for example the moo moo slippers a perfect example. Cuz who I am is a fashionable almost always care-free nerd. xD Well here's my finished video. Sorry I talked too much O.O

And I know this is a different account, I started using this one for my newest and best videos. BTW I directed and eidited this. This stars: SamanthaMcElroy (My BackUp And Main Account), Britany590 (A Friend), and Nadalikesu (My BackUp And Main Account) Don't forgot to comment on this post or message me on WoozWorld or even post on my wallz what you think! Remember woozens, EXPRESS YOURSELF! This is Nadalikesu signing off!


No comments:

Post a Comment