Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Old me + some faker


Hey guys its icey here. Today i decided to show you guys the old me on woozworld. Its been over long time since i changed my look :) tbh,i looked very ugly back then. But as well,i used ti have so many deadmau5 items -.- i used to have 3 rebel deadmau hairs diffrent colors,3 deadmau stencils all same colors,1 deadmau hoodie,and a colored deadmau stencil which i still have xD anyways, let me show you the o,d me back then.

                  

Yeah i know what your thinking. "Oh my godd you look ugly!" Yeah i dont find that offencive since i know i looked ugly myself. I remembered back then some girl was selling neon rebel deadmau hair (all diffrent colors) in only 750 wooz! The blonde hair with red ears above is cheapest deadmau hair :/ some girl i brought it from sold it 500 wooz! Yeah that cheap xD so now, NEW ME XD

 

Sorry if the pictures are so small. So belive it or not,that was old me back then.
Are you guys kidding me? Someone sent me a quitting form with latinlover00's name on it and glitz7 name. Now whoever sent me that latinlover00 one think again -.-


Yeah i sent lat a message saying if he maybe sent it or not and that was his respond. YEAH THIS ALSO PROVES IN NOT FAMOUS -.- so yeah. Using popular woozen's name wont make me quit. Anyways ive already made my choice which was stay :) btw,that picture above was tooken from IPad xD

No comments:

Post a Comment