Saturday, July 27, 2013

Collections Review


Hey guys! its icey here with a post for today! My friend nahcim is away for 2 weeks (and i think pepsi to) so i wont be able to update on her blog since her 'dad" told her to put me admin. like her dd dosent own the blog so he cant tell nahcim what to do on her blog. anyways, There was new collections! now everybody is saying yuck their ugly..including me lol but truth is..Think of it first.

Prehistoric Cutie
Hair: I love it tbh with ya. it really shows a monster hunter type for the outfit. Wish i can join woozband. Wonder what Time their in right now xD
Top: Top is my fab out of this outfit! its so stylish. i love the pearl Necklace and bralets alot
Skirt: To me the skirt is kinda like a Hawain themed skirt tbh with ya. but overall is cute
Shoes: the shoes arent really my favorite because they dont fit my style much but i guess for someone else

Wild Huntress
Hair: The hair looks like puffs of braid but for me,braids arnt really my style. i like curly,flowing,flippin gorgeous hair xD
Top: Top looks like to me for a Sex club :/ i hate the top tbh with ya. may fit for mya but not for me.  see this top innaporpiate
Bottoms: The bottoms are so cute! like lepard is tottaly in right now girl o3o
Shoes: shoes are super nice thought. love the little bones alot x3

Dinasaur Hunter
Hair: im gonna be honest with ya max's hair looks like medusa xD Id keep the dinasour head on top because its a dinasour hunter outfit so fits perfectly
Top: Top if i was a boy id tottaly buy the top. for me even though its a boy top,tottaly fits my style x3
Pants: pants are really nice though. tbh,this just makes the outfit look like a dress to me xD
Shoes: fits the dinasour theme of this outfit but looks like big foot feet xD

Animal Tamer
Hair: This outfit is very popular though. the hair is kinda a copy of the artic fest 2012 hair (2012 or 2013 i think,was one where RomeoRomeo won artic fest King)
Top: omg...he showing alot of skin. guess he wanted to bring out inner jay xD nice and all though ;)
Pants: Pants are really nice. fits jay style tbh with ya :)
Shoes: Shoes rock! i love them alot. i like the bone texture on the shoes and the design on it AMAZING!

So thats all for now guys! i hope you guys enjoyed todays post! im gonna make another "special" post though today:) working on it right now. anyways, all for now! adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment