Friday, July 5, 2013

Heart-Warming Fashion

Hay Headliners! Nadalikesu here! I apologize for not being able to post on 4th of July! So Happy Late 4th Of July! If that's a thing. Okay so I decided from now on I would post everyday but with 1 outfit and still 1 video. I decided this was because I would like to put some more effort into how the background, outfit, and title look because it all should look unique and beautiful to the human eye instead of blank. Okay so here is the outfit of the day!

I really loved how fierce and a little elegant it looks at the same time it looks like a perfect mix to me. And the reason as you can see I did a get low move was because I thought: "Well. Why not let's say there's a story behind it. Let's just say this cheetah got pushed down to the ground. She is so fierce she will stand right back up and brush it off her shoulder." And it does have to relate to bullying we know we've all been there sadly. Okay so here is a video. This video is mine. I made it with the help of my friend, Aztopa. Thanks.

I hope you guys love it! This is Nadalikesu signing off!


No comments:

Post a Comment