Friday, July 26, 2013

Hello Fashion and Newz o3o!!

Hey hey hey Headliners! I Nahcim is back for more posting ;)!!! Fashion with me and you! and news with me and you!!! Woo how exciting!

Name Of Outfit: The Relaxed Gal
Rate: 9.5/10
Why: It does look so relaxed and all but the shoes.....doesn't look so cumfy to me o3o!!!
Top: I love it <3!!!! Everyone should have it! <3! XOXO
Hair: I really like it since the hair curls at the bottom, its also short! Has a cute head band o3o!!!
Legs: Really fits .-.!
Shoes:  Girl what am I wearing .-.! The shoes are real scary! It doesn't feel so right in my relaxed outfit 
o.o Get these shoes of of me! Call the hospital...Don'tr really call the hospital!! 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i said i was doing fashion but i guess here is the advice for the new outfit....WHAT IS MYA THINKING! THIS IS CRAZY! This had nothing to do with summer...but great imagnation! Also its not copied by any outfit they made!!!!! Wowo o-0! How amazing is that!!!


Jenny:  I like the dress and shoes but the hair is cray cray!!! Rate:  5/10
Mya: I like the hair and all but i thought you were the fashion queen.........even Chanel185 is cuter than you :O She is the true fashion queen! And love the shirt and pants!!! Rate: 3/10
Max: Is jenny really married to this guy o-0!!! He is wearing those crazy shorts! o-0! I like the dino hat! Also the shirt doesn't look that bad...BUT THE SHORT REALLY!?!? Rate: 8/10
Max: Love your whole outfit! but the shoes kinda match! But I don't think it looks like the Prehistoric times .-.!  Also the abs....kinda scares me....you think he is trying to impress Mya o_o? Rate: 8.5/10


Phew! 

Now I have to tell some sad newz! I am going to vacation for three weeks! So...I will see you guys soo ;)!!

Your lady,



No comments:

Post a Comment