Friday, July 26, 2013

nothing to post o:

Hey headliners! ^-^ its sweets the reporter here C;

So, not much going on in woozworld ._. kind of bad for me '-'

The only news i've got right now is lat (latinlover00) and kizzi (kizzi-) broke up! o:

Also, lat is taking a break from woozworld ^-^ ._. good or bad?:/

Glitz7 claims to be bullied again..

And its the last day to get the new outfits! ^.^

thats all O; not very good though C; psh. i'll edit it later if theres more :P

Now from meh :P

This is my fashion contest video! :D Plz watch xx if u want to enter message me on woozworld or comment in the video, if theres no more then five entries i'll cancel it c:



Thats all from me :P

I changed tan again so ._. i'll be making another soon C;

xx sweets32 KEEP EATING OREOS AND COOKIES ! >.< xx

No comments:

Post a Comment