Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hello Headliners ;)! I need to be in pause for at least five weeks since i have to go somewhere...I won't tell though! Anyways this is my first post :)! Fashion and unit design!!! :)!!! So lets begin :)!!!

First up is fashion :3!


Name of fashion: Cute Rock Star
Rate: 10/10
Why Do I Like It: I like it because it is cute with the short and also i just love the hair .-.!! The shoes are cute but not cute with the outfit! i would've wore a different shoe if i wasn't in a rush!!
Hair: Very cute! Love the color code and also i just love how the pony tail is on the shoulders and also i think on the sides it's like braided!!!
Top: Very punk ;)! Matches the hair a lot more than the other one it originally came with
Shorts: Just matches you know ='.'=!
Overall Comment: Perfect ^o^!
Now that we finished fashion...lets begin with the unit design ;)!!!



Name of Unit: My Peaceful Garden
Rate: 10/10
Why I like it: Since i like the layout and all the decoration that is placed
Color: I really love the colors to it! The nature green and brown! Of course my color code and the lilac color :)!
Layout: It is very organized!!!! :)! Very! 
Unit Made By: Nahcim
Credit: Thank you lcernel for helping me!
 Overall Comment: I wish it was my real garden :O!


See yeah next time ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment