Saturday, July 20, 2013

Indian Princess

Hello Headliners! I apologize again that I haven't been able to post! I was working really hard on my video. But while I was in progress with the video, me and my best friend, Britany590 created a girl band together called: Da Gurlz! Please search us and subscribe to our youtube channel: Da Girlz Woozworld c: Anyways I'm starting a new video: Come and get it by Selena Gomez! Oh and for the daily video today, I will show you my newest video with the newest style.

I love this outfit because this really says no matter who you are, you are you, and you are a fashion princess no matter where or who. You are you and that's all that matters. So anyways I hoped you like this. So here's the daily video!

I hope you liked this! I did this one on my own. Brit was busy to star xD. Oh and if you're curious here's our newest logo by le me!

Okay I hope you like it! This is Nadalikesu signing off!


No comments:

Post a Comment