Saturday, July 20, 2013

Editting collection #3


Hey guys! Its icey here. Im so sorry havent posted for such a long time. Ife been so busy in real life that school is almost about to start for me which i can only be only on weekends :C so im just trying to at least spend time with yall and chat and blah before i enter school. But yeah lol today i decided  to post today. Im gonna do myeditting collection post about the HEADERS I HAVE DONE. Lets get to em ;)

Woozworld Change
Now this is a header lol. I really like it a whole lot. Best header ive done so far. I really like to help nahcim around her blog but at same time she does nothing -.- me,pepsi,and nahcim have made mya and jenny say woozworld change. It has 13000+ Views which im proud of x3 love the header or what. Designed by me :)

Woozworld Deadline
Yep,whoever put this header on deadline made it shrink xD imade this header but it was a better size now gewhana (she put it up because wouldnt load for me) she shrinked it xDD oh well. I really like the header alot and i like designing headers with like bright backgrounds.

This was first ever header i ever created in my editting life. I know its horrible but it was my first time making a header so what do ya exspect? XD this was for nahcims blog woozworld change (old blog name was woozworld wondergirl)  it horrible isnt it. Dont judge me xD

So thats some of my best headers i have done for blogs. If ya want me to make a header for your blog just message me on woozworld and ill tell ya the in email ;) well thats all for now guys. I hope you liked todays post from me! Adios! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment