Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Woozworld's Pricey Prices :O

Hey Headliners! It's my birthday today :D I had an epic time with the family :P Anyways how have you guys been doing?  Oh, I heard about the WoozGuidez being chosen :/ Sadly I did not submit on time :( Oh well. Not like I wanted to be apart of that 8) JK I did -.- Welll too little too late to be sad. ALSO, Woozworld rose the prices up doubled the amount it was before! That's terrible!! And you hear their phrase "Your World, Your Way!" It honestly seems like "Our World, Our Way and NO ONE CAN CHANGE THAT :)" I'm not trying to be rude but I think the prices are ridiculously high  : / I'll show you some exampless:
                                                             Used to be 500
                                                 Used to be two hundred and something!
                        I'm not sure how much this was or if you could even buy it!! But it was cheap!!
                                         Used to be 500 unless you shop at The Black Market :P
                                                      That used to be like 238!!!
Soooo much wooz -.- 
       Well that's all I have for today so yeahh BYE! :T

~Nicollena
Stay Posty my Friends xD

No comments:

Post a Comment