Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Quitting....Forever


So im tottaly gonna quit this time. People never really cared about me. I was worth alot on my other 2 accounts (one i remember was GlamNight but the data broke on it) and ive spent on the other 2 account for 1-2 years. I quitwoozworld like 4-6 months later and decided to start over my life on woozworld with lcerenl. And now the friends ive made were never friends to me. They were just treatingme like junk just like my mom does saying she gonna bust my teeth out.


  • SilverFaith only wanted me for woozer college she she just thought me as a wallet.
  • Nahcim and Pepsi24 just wnat me for their blog.
  • Most of my friends just never wnated me as friends and threw me like a piece of TRASH.
  • I even wish every single day of my life i was never alive in this human world. I would stickbetter in another glalaxy. Wish we had the stuff to travel to another galaxy :/
It only seemed no one really cared about me. Im not giving away my woozworld account or my blogger account or anything in my accounts. You guys never really cared about me. Have fun without me so im done. and you know what? My friends leave me like trash. So when i feellike trash I HAD WISHED I HAD NEVER MET WOOZWORLD. ID RATHER BE EATING PILLS EVERY SECOND UNTILL I DIE TO DEATH.
Woozworld was fun,but im just a loner on a virtual game. I was never loved,or had any friends who cared about me. Ive always been shy to meet other people. SO I HOPE YOUR HAPPY,ALL OF YOU JUST DO IT. JUST JUMP AROUND UR ROOM SAYING "PARTY ALL NIGHT TONIGHT's THE NIGHT XD. Bye bye guys.....


Lcerenl, removed myself from this blog....

1 comment:

  1. Thats just... Thats just sad. WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING!!

    ReplyDelete