Monday, August 12, 2013

Topaz's Song Of The Week

Hi guys!

I'm really excited right now because this is my first post for WoozWorld Headline! Anyways lets get down to business. Every week I'm going to do a song of the week to keep you guys up to date with the latest tunes. I also might do songs by unknown artists as well.

So this weeks song of the week is : EARTHQUAKE BY DJ FRESH, DIPLO AND DOMINIQUE YOUNG UNIQUE!! What I like about the song is that even though it's kind of layed back it's still really funky and has a cool vibe to go with it. The video is a bit weird, I think its about super heroes, but this is a song that's gonna do well in the music charts!

I'm gonna give this song a 9/10 cause of the great tune and cooky video! if you want to see the video here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ30WRNXBZ8
The beginning of the video

Hopefully I'll be back with another great song of the week soon.


Topaz781 out!

No comments:

Post a Comment