Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fashion and News

Hey guys ;)! Still in school ._.! I wish it was summer break again x3!!! Anyways! I guess we shall do news first...Since this blog needs to be updated with news :)! And then after we will have my fashion time ;)!!! Lets begin!


So this is Avyta's clothes design!!! Well, congratulations! I really like it but lets begin with the ratings :)!
Hair: I really like it! Because it has cute braidings that is part of the bun and it has a cute flower o3o! I love love love love love :)! Rate: 10/10

Top: I love how there is  a flower thing going a across and the corner part :)! Very cute! Rate: 10/10

Skirt: Now for the skirt .-.! I like it and all but it's kinda poofy for me. I still like it but...i think they're suppose to be petals of a flower. I just think that.... Rate: 8.5/10

Shoes: Okay I love the shoe ^.^! One of the most prettiest shoes i've seen on woozworld!!! I like it :)! Rate: 10/10

Overall Rate:  38.5/40




Well, Insanee1 did a good one ;)! I like it...some how it kind of looks like something i don't remember but anyways.. xD
Hair: I love it! I just love it...i like how the hair goes to one side or whatever and the glasses matches the shirt!! XD! Rate: 10/10

Shirt:Okay guys. Really nice shirt. But i think anyone would've drew that since it kind of looks easy :I! But good rates since its cute!Rate: 10/10

Pants: I like it...but it doesn't match and it kinda does. I just cant say it .-. Rate: 9.5/10

Shoes: Woah there...I don't think that matches at all o-0! In my opinion...sorry Insanee xD! Rate: 8/10

Overall Rate: 38/40


 
Honestly, I like her outfit the most x3!!! It is so fab ;)! It's cute and really cute xD!!!!

Hair: Well, i love the hair x3! I like how it is short and has a cute ribbion on da back and nice earings :)! Rate:  10/10

Dress: I love it because it has some straps stuff on the shoulders. I can't quite explain it but i love how it is like that and the nice ribbon on her waist. Also, I love the bottom part cause it is kinda has stripes and it totally is cute :)! Rate: 10/10 

Shoes: Pretty cute. It matches the the earrings <3 sweet. Also if you see this outfit online it has a heart on the back so it matches. Rate: 10/10

Overall Rate: 40/40! Good job. In my opinion it is my fav! 



Also if you didn't know it came with furniture! So very cute :)! I like it :)!!!





Did you know...these things are in stores right?? Well, in case you didn't know...it is in shops RIGHT NOW! Pretty expensive but at least they put it in shops right o3o! ALSO THEY ARE LIMITED! THEY'RE GONE IN A DAY...I THINK...

So yeah...that was the news part..so now for the fashion!

~________________________________________________________________~

Fa-fa-fa fashion with me :3!

So this is da camping wild outfit ;)! You like?!?!

Outfit Name:  Wild Chic
Rate: 9/10
Why: Well, to me the shoes don't really match so yeah...I will explain more about that down low :)!
Hair: I like it because it is like awesome shiny and wavy :)! It think it is called Groovy Hair. Something like that ;)!

Top: I love this shirt too :)! I just like it because it just so cute :)! CUTE CUTE CUTE XD! Idk what it is called...

Pants: Oh yeah. Oh yes. This is the wild part of it ;)! It brings wild out. Since, in looks like i am ready for a hike or something o3o! Also it makes my shirt look wild now ;)!

Shoes:  Eh...I don't like it because white pants and white shoes don't match :I!  because it just doesn't look right :C! But other wise than the color it is great ;)!




Toodles! Going back to school :)! How fun :)! :) :) :)! :D... D:! XD! Lawl. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment