Thursday, September 5, 2013

Magic of Frienship




Hey Guys! Its icey here with another post xD today i deicded to to a friendship post! If ya cant see it just enlarge the image :) anyways, i wanna create a memory art of the friendship connectiosn i have made throught the day C: so here we go.

Picture 1.) -Trevor (Doing Movie) i love this photo,alot xD nahcim was right, i lauged so Fucking hard when i saw the picture. Yeah we were doing a movie and trevor was lost all along so i was laughing the whole time lol
Picture 2.) Syriacati Cat, your an awesome,bestest,most greatest friend ive had. We've only been friends for like 3-5 months,but i love ya so mcuh. i still remember when we met which was what the wooz show C: ILYSM
Picture 3.) Ginger1752 omg,ginger1752 i just love you so much! You've been there for me shen i needed you and LYSM i really loved you from the bottom of my heart. You're one of those that kept me from quitting. :)
Picture 3.) Gewhana Hana come bac:( hana you mean the wrold to me. Youve taught me true friendship. Your kind,sweet,funny,and the greatest friend one will have. Your loyal,kind,and never turn back on someone. I wish you would just come back :( my life wont be complete without you!
Picture 4.) Timeless Harmont We took a band picture that day. Heres me,pepsi,ginger,and nahcim bear :3 This picture is very special to me tbh x3
Picture 5.) Nahcim (Old us) tbh,that was us before xD i didnt have a color code back then and nahcim was raspberry but she has a fab color code and so do i. Cotton cadny buddies xD
Picture 6.) Gewhana, Baily we took this oicture 2 days before hana quit. Every time i say hana,i cry a little cause shes a lot to me :) and thers baily, MY CAPS BUDDY XD
Picture 7.) Nahcim Here we are again. Nahcim had her color code and i had white xD. (I earned another glamz prom hair from the cntest)
Picture 8.) Adrianacool545 #2 addy was another peson part of my life,including hana,ginger,pepsi,and nahcim xD i aleays hanged out with addy. I just love so much everyone on there. They are tue friends to me :)
Picture 9.) Adrianacool545 we met in this unitz. We were sharing a generator that i had and we took turns. I remember everything that happened that day and i will never..ever forget the day we met,and the day our friendshio began
Picture 10.) X3-Febuary-x3 febby D i mean just so sad you wuit. Your another person that means the world to me. You're the kindest friend i have ever met,or the kindest person on earth! You're always there for me and not ONCE did you ever turn your back on me. You mean just the world to me :)
Picture 11.) Nahcim,Pepsi I love this photo alot. Its been over a year since our friendship began and i always had the memories we had in my heart forever. ILYSM. :') im crying so much :( youleft icey!? Oww no you didnt! ;) come back :(



-lcerenl
Timeless Harmony Escape Create

No comments:

Post a Comment