Monday, August 4, 2014

about ME

HI there I'm a new woozen on trial :) If i become a blogger on woozworldheadline (cross your fingers for me) I want you to get to know me so her goes nothing :)!!!
1.) I am an Anime addict (some I have finished are Pokemon,sekire,OuranHostClub,Rosario+Vampire,Yamada's first time )
2.) I have been on woozworld for 2 years!!!!
3.)I have met and talk to many famouse woozens such as~ Latinlover,vickytje,just_a_girl, ollie93, stormieskye,warofgold,coolgrim,caceymama, luna135c,-kizzie-,Randomremi ,and i got in a fight with Glitz7
4.) I hope to start an advice column with my sister lilyunstar so if you need advice  send it to Zinniastarwoozworld@gmail.com and Lily's is Lilyunstarwoozworld@gmail.com
5.) my favorite animal is dog and Red panda
6.)my favorite color is light blue!!!
7.) I love all youtubers!!!!
8.)I love Barbies ( don't judge no i'm not five)
9.)I play the flute
10.)i am those people who eat  a lot and don't gain weight
11.) I do cross country
13.)I don't have a phone yet ( the key word is YET )
14.) I have lots of flight miles
15.) I have many phobias ( nyctophobia,bug phobia, arachnophobia, creepy vantriquest dolls, horror movie phobia hieght phobia and i have a fear of falling.
16.)I might need glasses
17.) I was made in the USA!!!
18.) I was bullied by glitz7 ( now i don't want her followers to start hating on me because I say this but she did bully me :(
19.) one of glitz7 follower bullied me telling me to Hate myself --------->
20.)I am secretly a penguin with a top hat :)




No comments:

Post a Comment