Sunday, August 3, 2014

My First Fashion blog Post

Hey Woozens, Its PrettyBabe0 your fashion blogger i am not sure whether i am your one and only fashion blogger though. So I was just bored in woozworld and i decided to take some pictures of some of my outfits (i actually remembered this blog) so here is the pic and I'll rate them:
Left model:
                                                      THE HAPPY PHOTOGRAPHER
Hair:   Hair in a bun  8/10  Its soo classic and simple at the same time
Top:   Romantic Blazer & Camera 10/10   I love the way it goes with most things
Bottoms:   Striped Miniskirt 10/10   Simple and classy at the same time
Shoes:   Ribbon Party Heels 10/10   Its girly look brings the outfit together


Center model:
                                                          SCHOOL ADDICT
Hair:   Celebration haircut 7/10 I love its drop-down look
Top:  Japanese School girl Top 6/10  A must-have for every school loverrr
Bottoms:  Japanese school girl skirt  8/10  I love the way it goes with most outfits
Shoes: Winter Ballerinas  9/10  I still  wear this with most of my outfits


Right model:

                                                        SKATEBOARD CHIC
Hair:  Equestrian Helmet for Her  7/10  Must-have for every sports chic ;)
Top:  Romantic Blazer and Camera  10/10  I LOVE this shirt and the side camera.
Bottoms:  Skirt  9/10  Plain, classy, short, I love itttt.
Shoes:  Punk Alter Ego Shoes  Soo high up, i love how it goes with the outfit


Okay guys i am finally done and i have some news for you
Woozens can send their pictures to me and be used in my fashion post now in a few steps:

1. Take a pic of yourself in a completely green room use this color code please: ff000
2. Save the pic in one of your albums, go to the album and right-click picture then save it
3. Send the pic to this email bernicejohnuche@gmail.com with your WOOZEN NAME
4. There is no STEP FOUR 
   First 5 models each day will get beex and a clothing :)

NOTE: Photo editing contest coming sooon so get readyy

Bye guys x

  

1 comment: