Sunday, August 10, 2014

BIG TIMES BANNED

BIG TIMES BANNED?!


First, I would like to star off my introducing myself. I am LoseYourselfEMM, or, Emm or Lose, I am a new trial blogger, and look forward to posting more in the future :) 

LoseYourselfEMM here, to tell you the news I was just informed of! 1SwaggerChick00 and iluvpenguins64 has been banned from woozworld!  

It's not so surprising that 1SwaggerChick00 was banned, yes, I am shocked they banned a famous woozen, that almost never happens. I however, do see why she was banned, for awhile now, 1SwaggerChick00 has been causing drama, and holding rebellions against Wooz world every other night.1SwaggerChick00 has also been accused of being a bully, but I think what may have finally gotten her banned, was what she had named her unitz, exactly two minutes before she was banned. 
The unitz was called "The Wooz Guidez wont save you"
Naturally, this would have upset the Wooz guidez, and probably the MODS,as the MODS are the ones who deal with complaint requests, and also are the ones who hand pick the Wooz Guidez. 

After 1SwaggerChick00 was banned, her group of wonder girls set up a unitz with the title "Were Sorry MODS from Wonder Girls" 

I am unsure whether or not they are sorry, though I highly doubt it, I believe they are just trying to stir up even more drama then has already been created, for reasons of fame, I could be wrong, but it would make sense for them to all have that same craving for fame that 1SwaggerChick00 had, as they were all friends, it's only natural for them to want that similarity.  

Almost forty five minutes after 1SwaggerChick00 was banned, she worked fast on her new account to create another account, then also made another unitz to formally apologize to the mods, though I do not believe this was a sincere apology, but that is my opinion. her new account is "SwaggBaddest girl"






Now ontoiluvpenguins64, I am unsure of why she was banned, but she has been banned, and no one seems to be sure of why. Some say it's because she was also rebelling against wooz world and the wooz guidez, others say it was for the simple drama with 1SwaggerChick00. Personally, I do not feel as though either of those were the reasons for her banishment, they just seem so out of character for iluvpenguins64.

iluvpenguins64 also turned up with a backup account, it looks almost exactly like her first, without the deadmau5, but instead of apologizing, she asked for a word with a MOD.
her backup account is "Skyrocks"


Until Next Time,
~ LoseYourselfEMM 

No comments:

Post a Comment