Wednesday, August 6, 2014

About ME!!!!

HI everyone the name is lilyunstarW i am a new blogger on trial at woozworld headline this is my first post so i am going to tell you a little about myself.


  1. i have been playing woozworld for 4-5 years with infinite accounts but my first woozen was named mickey5459
  2. my favorite animal is a cheetah
  3. i was hacked almost a year ago by topcutiedat and possibly others
  4. i procrastinate like a BOSS
  5. i am not a supporter of glitz7
  6. i have an tradition that i take a selfie with a random person famous or new 
  7. i combined the name of my older sister my twin and my old woozens names to get my new name (by new i mean current)
  8. for Christmas i got a slushy machine that doesn't work 
  9. i have seen now you see me three times
  10. I LOVE POKEMON 
  11. my lucky number is 11
          well that was some things about me i hope you learned a lot about me

                                          ~ LilyunstarW

No comments:

Post a Comment