Sunday, February 22, 2015

#OMGFASHION with samathawoog
                                                                       xox
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting recently, I've had lots of revision to do -.- Anyway I'm now an official blogger :3 thanks so much!
Today I'm gunna do a little fashion update! 
All of these outfits are my personal ones, so enjoy!

                               This is the first outfit.. 
Hair: The Cat as the Hat for Her 
Torso: Tyrule Gremlin Sweater
Legs: WNS pop shorts
Feet: Old slippers

This is my current favorite outfit, I love the colors! :3

This is the second outfit..
Hair: Esqueleta hair
Torso: Heidiva Wrapped Tank
Legs: Zombiz Shorts
Feet: Old slippers

I like the bright colors of this outfit! And esq hair is amazing :3

This is the final outfit..
Hair: Rebellion - for her
Torso: Fresh Autumn Jacket
Legs: Casumas Jeans
Feet: Old slippers

I like this outfit because it is basic, yet still looks fab! The rebel will always be my favorite hair on Woozworld!

You should always remember that no matter what you wear, you're perfect!

peace out xox
- samathawoog








5 comments:

  1. omg thats the girl that took my outfit. that is my outfit she scammed me because she and my bro broke up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she also scammed my 20,000 beex!

      Delete
    2. i was scammed by her as well she made me gift her 7 vip gifts and it cost 1394 altogether!!! she didnt even give me the esqueleta and spencie outfit!!!

      Delete
  2. omg guys dont b so harsh on the poor girl she is jus a blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. harsh because she scammed them? she is a poor sad girl that decided she's too ungrateful and scammed everyone *claps*

      Delete