Wednesday, February 18, 2015

#shoutouts with Sky!

Hey guys! Today I will be giving a little bit of shoutouts!
                                                               First, we have Forggiez.
 
Forggiez has been on woozworld for about 3 years. She 
helps all the new woozens and she makes sure that everyone
is being nice to newbies and she gets rid of the bullies of woozworld.
She will give without wanting something in return. 
Next we have ItsDamien.
Damien is always willing to give, even though he never
gets anything. I barely knew him and he gave me about 
5 things for my birthday. He is always nice and 
doesn't have a problem with haters. " Ignore the haters"
is what I hear him say everyday. 
Lastly we have --LittleApple--
Apple has a great sense of humor. She dresses
however she want whenever she wants and she wont let
anyone get in her way. She is caring and is weird, just like me!
There is nothing wrong with being weird!


That's it for today, and remember be who you are, and never change that
-Sky (xxskyyoshixx)



No comments:

Post a Comment