Wednesday, February 18, 2015

#OMGSTOREOUTFITS   with samathawoog
                                                                                               xox

Samathawoog here, again. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, it was my brothers birthday!

So I guess it's time to have a little natter about the current outfits being sold in the Woozworld store, and what I think of them.


Each of these outfits come with furniture and a unitz, which is a bonus! They are a reasonable price at $6.99, which I am sure is around £4.50 for you british users, like mwah.


The first outfit is the Helena Date Starter, which I personally bought myself, I don't really like the hair as I think it looks a bit creepy.. but the dress is fabulous! I also like the shoes and shorts with socks, overall this was my favorite out of the 3.

The second outfit is the Isabella Date starter, the hair on this one is really nice (much nicer than the Helena one ahaha) however I think the dress makes you look as though you're pregnant :O

The final out of the 3 is the Edward Date Starter, which I think is great for boys! The hair is really nice, and the outfit is classic, deffo a must buy for all you boys!

Then we see the slightly older, but much better outfits!



Each of these outfits come in at a price of $4.99, which is around £3.20 for the british (like me)

The first one is the Isolde outfit, which features a long ombre skirt, which I think is soooo cute! However I think the hair is horrible! Just looks as though you have shoved a load of gel on your hair and brushed it back, eh.

The second outfit is the Juliet one, which I think has most likely done best out of all 4, I have personally bought this one! The hair is perfect, I love the way it is half pinned back and curled! I also think the dress is amazing, it is really romantic!

The third outfit is the Tristan one, which I think sucks. The hair reminds me of and older man, along with the mustache. I suppose the outfit is okay, however I wouldn't rate it very high.

The final outfit is the Romeo one, the hair is really nice, and I think it could suit any boy! However the rest of the outfit looks a bit thoughtless, and well, dull.

Overall, I don't really think these outfits are Woozworlds best ones, come on, bring out some more amazing fashion! We know you're capable

                                     peace out xox
                                   - samathawoog


No comments:

Post a Comment