Thursday, July 28, 2016

New Summer Outfits.

Hey its Sarah! I'm still sick but I haven't posted and I decided to try to post. I'm going to quickly review the new clothes in the store.
These are the Girls outfits. 
 Coolest Summer- This outfit is cute. The palm tree theme with the shoes and shorts is really cute. The top is also cute but I'm not a fan of the Necklace. The hairs cute and yeah that's a quick review. 8/10 cause the shirt wasn't my favorite.

Freshest Summer- This outfit is very stylish. The hair is my absolute favorite! The top reminds me of the ones in the shopz. The bottoms aren't my favorite with the shirt but you could pair it with something else. The anklets are very summer like. 9/10 cause the pants are not cute with the top.

Sweetest Summer- This is really cute! The outfit reminds me of Jenny Wooz. Especially the hair. The shoes are my favorite. The skirt you could make it a solid color but the spots are cute also, 10/10 for this lovely outfit.

Heads up these aren't my favorite guy outfits.

Chillest Summer- This is the only one I like most. The outfits nice and the pants are really in style. The hair throws me off like ew no thanks. This is just not my favorite. 7/10 cause the hair...

Crispest Summer- Okay, I think they ran out of ideas cause umm what's this. The only thing that saves the outfit is the shirt and honestly it's not really that good.The other stuff is like a no no.  3/10 and I don't have to explain why.

Biggest Summer- This outfit isn't bad. The shirt is okay-ish but the shorts are not a big winner for me. The sandals are like not good but not horrid. The hair looks like you just woke up. I give this a 5/10 just cause some stuff made it a little better.

Sorry if I offended you in any way, shape or form. I am sorry but this is my honest opinion of the outfits. Thank you <3

Stay Sweet xox
Sarah <3




No comments:

Post a Comment