Monday, August 1, 2016

Happy August!

Hey guys! It's Tea and I just want to say a happy and sad august because with August comes the new school year and who honestly wants that? I guess I'll be update you about some Woozworld stuff like maybe some drama and stuff, but this is what I've remembered and seen/experienced.
1. AsianLovey
She created a new game called Shark Attack which I was there to play and soon moved on to Elimination (not Emo Elimination), but later on, when I was at another unitz, I checked Hot Now and saw her unitz. After a while (when I was out or something, I went to check what's going on and I left soon after, but she was saying how rude and disrespectful people are and how she can't take it anymore or something. I understand why and she named some people but I only remember Swag (911Swag) who goes around trolling/annoying people usually in Hot Now. I went to a gifting unitz and Swag was less annoying, but yesterday, I saw Swag in action, again.
2. Atarah/Golden Secret Modeling Co.
If you've been on recently, you would usually see Golden Secret Modeling Auditions and such on Hot Now. Swag was there again, but that's not the focus. The modeling agency has frequent auditions and also events. I was also chosen as one of the four final models yesterday. After taking and pics and deciding things for the show that was supposed to be today, but I think it's moved to Saturday (August 06, 2016). I had some clips from yesterday's thing which I will post after the show.

Anyways, have a great day my lovelies

P.S. Sorry if it's horrible or too simple, but I spent a lot of time editing this, trying to find the right size for everything. I'll change my sign out monthly if you don't know and holidays or whatever day have their own.

4 comments: