Thursday, July 21, 2016

New WNS Outfits (7/21/16)

Hey guys! It's me, Tea/Seouless (I'm going to go by Tea from now on because Seouless is too much work to write). As the title says, it's going to be about the new outfits. Which I'm going to rant and review about. I'm going to rant whether you like it or not anyways and rant does equal story time so yay? Anywho~ let's move on to the good stuff. I'm going to be starting with the male outfits.

*I'm not going to talking about the mixing and matching old outfits.

☀ First up is Remix. It looks pretty okay. Except that it's too bling bling with the shoes and the hair doesn't look like anything entirely new. It's like me in the summer -25 but the hoodie and pretty much everything is piggied (piggy-backed/reused and changed a little; a word you will often see in my posts with the outfits). Rate: 20/35
☀ When I see this outfit I think of Zayn from One Direction. It's pretty alright aside from the shoes which look like a more sneaker version of Crocs. I can't say much since I'm not a male and I can't really judge it, but this is my opinion as a female. Rate: 56/75

Now onto the ladies!

☀ What are those? The hair is bearable only if you don't wear it with the outfit and maybe change the color, but it looks like Elvis Presley's hair, but longer and braided. The top, don't even get me started on that. Polka dots are a no. A nO. You see that O? And even if you were going to have polka dots, at least make it look cute or something, but thankfully you can change the color so you won't see the polka dots. The skirt is another face palm, but whatever. The shoes are okay, but the outfit doesn't go well with them. Rate: 25/86
☀ I do prefer this outfit a lot more. It's still eh, but as the second time looking at this, it's okay. The hair is pretty cute, but it looks better at the angle the avatar/woozen is in. The top did not leave a good first impression on me, but it gradually got better. It's definitely better than Diamondiva which doesn't even have diamonds on it. I really like the chains on the skirt though. The shoes looks like they were piggied, but it's okay since the outfit is decent.

Have a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment