Monday, July 18, 2016

Talk Time w/Sarah #5 Outfits

There are some cute, limited time outfits in shopz right now! They are in the shopz till the 28th so get them now! I'll preview them and talk about them for you guys.



As you can see there is a variety of clothes for sell. Each around 200-300 wooz.
The girls hairs are very cute and honestly my favorite so far this year and for summer. The girls clothes are cute but most are dresses and crop tops. I really like them but I tend to wear the guys shirts cause I like this look. I want them to add shoes as well cause I usually just wear sandals with the tattoos. But over all I think they did great with the girls clothes.

The guys clothes are really cool this time. The hairs are nice as well as the shirts which I see everyone wearing which is nice. I love the shorter hairs this time they are really cute for the summer. Again they need to add guys and girls shoes cause I would like to have more of a variety,

Next we have the store outfits which are the new wns outfits. I'll be going over those.


Again, these outfits are USD 2.99.

Jaynelle Woozae- This outfit is cute but the hair is not my favorite cause the bump at the top. I really like the dress cause of the lace and the shoes go really well with the whole thing. I give this a 8/10 cause the hair took off 2 points for me.

Jelenna Gomez- Of course this is a inspiration of Selena Gomez. They did mostly dresses on this wns set of outfits. This dress is cute cause of the jacket and of course the necklace adds flare. The shoes are a little basic considering I can find those in the shops. I give this outfit a 9/10 cause the shoes.

Heart Beatz- This is a really cute outfit. This is my favorite out of these. The yoga pants are cute and the top goes super well with it. The boots are like my favorite. The hair is cute especially with the earrings. I give this a 10/10 cause its my favorite.

Mixfit- They kinda messed up on the photo on woozworld as you can tell the thing that shows what you get is not right it shows the heart beatz outfit but any ways. The outfit shown is really unique and I could see why some people are wearing this cause its different. I give this a 10/10.

Now the guys outfits-

DiaMan- This is the guy version of DiaMine on the girls outfits last wns styles. This is cute but I really don't like the hair cause it looks like Ramen noodles but if you like it I bet you can rock it. The outfits cool but not my favorite. This is a low 5/10 for me.

Indizfindable- This is my favorite guy outfit. Its chic and in style and I just have no words for how much I love it. The hair is so freakin' cuteeeeee. 10/10 would recommend.

Shaw Maxxes- This is a nice casual outfit and I think anyone could make it work. Its stylish and a very cute outfit for anyone. I don't have much to say about it just its really cool and a nice outfit. I give this a 10/10.

Skrillwooz- This is an inspiration from Skrillex. I like there music and the style of this outfit is on point. Its casual rock and very edgy. The hair is so cool and my favorite. I give this a 10/10.

As always these outfits cost a few more dollars if you want 7+ days of VIP.

Stay Sweet xox
Sarah <3


No comments:

Post a Comment