Saturday, December 29, 2012

Just saying Hey (:

Hey guys ;) Sorry I haven't been posting lately.. I have been dealing with all this shit.. But Lauren-Branning and I are friends now (: So that's good... but the people who keep calling me a scammer, have laid off SOME..but not completely. Like one last time... Fuck off, dearies. Thanks :') So I'm still a little pissed :/ But if they keep doing this.......... Me and My Parents will call & Email Woozworld. (: So watch out liars and haters.. I am excited to tell you all something.... I might be making another Fashion thing... I'm not sure though. I'll have to see.. If I make one it will be like my Weekly Fashion Post. I'm gonna make a new poll every week too so I can see what sense of Fashion is post popular..(: So yeah that kind of sums this post up....let me show you one more thing before I go: The Leaderboards (:

Top Weekly Woozens (:


Top Weekly Unitz (:

Okay guys cya later (:

Until next time,
-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment