Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Editioner FM Ideas!

Hey guys! I just got on the blog for the first time in like 2 days or more, and we haven't gotten many more views, Why's that?! D: We need more Views, because we love for people to see and enjoy our blog! Please consider sharing the blog with your friends! Thank you all ;)

***
And speaking of which, since I haven't been on in a couple of days, I just wanna say that Mel is in LOVE with the new Background, Bella! It is like your best edit yet! ;) 
***
Editioner FM
So I posted a little Side bar post on the Blog, about "Editioner FM!" And that is a Radio Station I thought that Bella & I could work on, my plans on HOW to do it just in case you would like to know:
***
Me & Bella will create another blog
"Editioner FM Official" (www.editionfm.blogspot.com)
We will add all these music Side Bars and the Home page will be the Top 10 Songs at the moment! But I will want Bella to help me with getting the site together with Edits and stuff (Bella you and I will talk about this on Woozworld, later, k baby? ;D) 

Just trust me, this will be awesome! But just to let you all know, I will have to get Bella's approval! And I will be starting with just posting Fashion Tips & stuff on the Blog's Home Page ;D Get ready, Mel is coming back! I Luv U Boo's <3

Until next time,
-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment