Sunday, January 6, 2013

"CUTE" or not? >.< OH and sorry forgive me

I am back on da floor :D I came Back my mom stop yelling at me XD So bull yea... :D

Oki this is sooooooooooooo cute but this is just the beginning of this amazing Time with me!

I would like to give this to Bella.. the owner of this blog,... i am very sorry for not "blogging" It just that i been a little busy and I.. just I want to say that unfortunaly I will be going on holidays with my family until Febuary :I Happy for me?  Well Sorry to let u down blogger... Someone will have to replace me while i am gone :P just for 3 weeks or soo not a big deal.... :P  HEhe i know lots of u blogger and viewer will miss me :D and i love u, u r kind of my Second family XD.  Oki this is for "Bella mainly" But u guy can accept this too :D I am leavin Tomorrow in the morning hope i can blog then :P Luv u if i can't blog i will try and blog when i am over seas, But that VERYYYYYY RARE.... Very XD  

Please Enjoy :D
P.s It actually doesn't make sense in this case


1 comment:

  1. It's ok Ali have a great time over seas and noone can replace you :)

    ReplyDelete