Friday, February 1, 2013

candyz puh-leeze

i will not stop being rude what karma i BET(im not saying it was) your plan was to get nahcim to ask me to be an admin so she could hack the blog,she was being so suspicious cuz um she doesn't post on here and i was about to remove her and then i get a pm from her asking to be an admin but um what ever who was the brat that caused deadline to be hacked the first time..yeah it was nicole so um i done see what this post was gonna do so yeah u can keep brainstorming conclusions candyz cuz i dont give a fuck i already talked to melony about this so yeah u can keep wasting your time c: dont forget my cosin did hack u the first time  and karma is a bitch, isnt she?





2 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO. I'm so sorry this is gonna sound so rude but...WHY WOULD WE TRUST NAHCIM WITH THAT RODL ik u didn't say it WAS our plan but..no rofl I'm srry...nahcim....rofl yea no.....she would be the last one CandyZ ever turned to for help (btw if this ends up in a post I wanna say: GIMME COOKIES OR DIE!!!!! ) so yea :P idc u even brought up the idea I just laughed at the fact u think we would trust nahcim with that rofl ( tw she's weird '.' She wanted to be admin on my lo after one day I'm like O.O WAT) yea I thought the first part was funny rofl...oh yea..erm..stop ROFLMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll stop making posts about u guys as long u guys stop making posts about me and the blog

    ReplyDelete