Friday, March 29, 2013

Contest Is Starting :o

Well Since Im New,I Need A New Logo,So I Make You Woozens A Logo Contest! Here is the rules,deadline,how to join and the prizes!

Rules:
1. Do not copy anyone,be your self and original!
2.Message Me If Your Joining my contest! ''girly234evi''
3..You can use any editor,Just be creative
4..You Must say: The Fun-Tastic
5..No Name At The Photo,Or You Will Not be in the contest,i promise i will give u credit.
6..And The Photo must be at my album ''Me albumz'' ONLY


How To Join:
1. Message me ''girly234evi'' at says that your joining my contest.
2. Send it to Girly234evi@gmail.com
3.And i will reply if i check it already

Deadline: 6 April 2013

Prizes:
1st Place: 100 wooz,A rich Hair  and A Shoutout At ''Woozworld Headline''
2nd Place: 50 wooz,A Rich Top And A Shoutout At'' Woozworld Headline''
3rd Place: 20 wooz,A Rich Shoes And A Shoout At ''Woozworld Headline''

hugs-n-kisses by the fun-tasic girl! X3 


No comments:

Post a Comment