Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fashion Editing #2


Bonjour fashionistas! So sorry I haven't posted for a while. My computer is on password lock which my mom changed my password and my iPad is kinda jacking up. Good thing she don't know my iPad password rotfl. It my birth year. Can't belive she wouldn't know that :P anyways fashionistas, ice here gonna give you some edits of mine. My edit will show you the items but ill tell you information/details about the outfit though

Ok, so I just love this outfit! The purpleish flower in the hair is so chic and pretty! I love the flower prints on the dress which is actually girly but pretty, the colors are a purple and purplish-blue is the color code. The shoes are just Hawt with this outfit! I love the gems on the shoes which I wish literately sparkled. Lol

Alright fashionistas. Now if you want something just plain simple but at least rich, this is your outfit. The gems around the ballet corrset are just cute with the sparkled toes shoes that have the toe part sparkled. The adventure shorts are just so action style! It's like being in the army I guess :P. I ador the rebellion hair because it has the side bangs. And tbh, I actually got side bangs in real. This outfit is called a plain style because tbh it Dosen't have many details to tell and not to fancy style but still great :)

These are really simple fashion tips and outfits everyone can use guys. These were created by me. xD edits are kinda plain but I didn't want to just focus on the editing, I anted to focus on the fashion so that's why you kinda see it plain. And now another logo of mines :) bye bye fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment