Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fashion Editing ^.^


Hey Fashionistas! Ice here :) So today i was thinking Mixing Fashion With editing! Now I know lots of you know this outfits im about to show you, but only reason im doing the outfit is because i love the raspberry color! Soon i'm changing my color code to raspberry so get ready! :D So here we go with my edit....


If you cant read it, drag the image to a tab and it should show up. Somehow my edit kinda came out horrable. But I didnt wanna use pizap because it always comes out blurry in every way! I mostly use picmonkey which is good, That what i usually use for my edits. I used it for my fashion sign-off too! rotfl I might upgrade my account there to be able to duplicate though. But yeah :) hope you enjoyed! Always rock those outfits and stay fashionable! XOXO ice


No comments:

Post a Comment