Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fashion sweet


Hey fashionistas! It's ice here :) hope your old good. Anyways, before the best outfits I liked go away and the big woozen collection come in, I wanted to review you all an outfit I totally loved! Some of you might noticed something different about me it's because I got a heart face tattoos! I look sweet now 'o' anyways, lets get to the outfit


Alright fashionistas, this is it! I love the colors in the outfit! The hair is just so sweet style! The small bow is so girly with the hair! The top totally matches the hair because they both have bows! The top is one my top favorite tops so far!
The bottoms just go so well together! The original concept was like one color blue and the other.....green I guess. This concept makes it look like a dress! These WNS shoes are so fancy! It's kinda they have small spikes things on the back to the heels. But it's still so pretty!  But if you wanna spice the outfit up, try on a face tattoos! The star,heart, etc tattoos go perfect to spice this outfit way up! I call this outfit "the oly and only sweet".

Ok, so that's what I wanted to show you all today. I love this outfit a whole lot! Anyways, I hope you guys agree and just LOVE my new face tattoos. I have been wanting one for like 3 months. where did i buy it at you might be saying? i brought it at the street. i finally found a video that actually showed where it actually was at.Anyways, bye bye my fellow fashionistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment