Thursday, March 14, 2013

Inventory sale -coming soon-

Hey guys! Ice here. Ok, so for a while I have been thinking I need better inventory. So it hit me! (Not litteratly hitting me) lol. I decided to do an inventory sale! The purpose for my inventory sale is to gain money to buy more clothes! But, not jus that, I'll be starting my inventory color code! So all my colors will be purple,black,and white! Wouldn't it be just cool! So it's gonna be my last unitz. I have made the list of what items have been sold to buy it again with the color code. I started liking purple when I did an outfit with ourple and I looked really good in purple! So yeah, pretty much I'm going into color code mode for once :) I think I might look good though too.

As you can see I'm completely starting it more. I think I'll will look really cool soon in the future but I'll just have to see what. So my inventory sale carries MOST of my item in my inventory. Now the scroller seams small and I got more items to go to. Rotfl. I like being rich and getting lots of items.
Anyways, I don't feel like telling anyone what the color code is actually. I mean look it up yourself.lol. So I think this plan might actually work well. Idk yet though what I might be doing. I'll just see how it completely works.


So yeah. I'm starting it. The days I will do it is Friday,Saturday, and Sunday. I just repeat buying some of the items and done :) I got a list of items on sales and etc. so yeah, I got this planned for so long. Rotfl. Purple does kinda look good on me so I'm gonna try it out. Or I might do like blue green color code or raspberry color like color code. But I think purple looks good on me as far as choosing what. So anyways, bye guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment