Monday, March 11, 2013

Last Post Fashion

Hello this probably my last post of this blog untill i resubmit my form. SO i know you're all so sad about me not passing but of course don't be sad because i am leaving be happy that i am resubmitting! Anyways i guess this is my last fashion post! :')!

Here we go

Nahcim's Fashion Post >:3



As you can see on the left there is me in this picture! :)! I like this outfit because the brown hair pops the minty green color out!!! :)! And the innocent face is just purrrrr-fect with this outfit! :)! Right? And it'll be cuter if we had freckles but it's ok i got a heart tattoo which is cute too :)!


Well I guess this is it :)! :'(! My very last post! And hopefully i will be accepted in my next submitted form! YOU BETTER WIFEY (ARABELLAH)! I will post more. I just had to study for my exams. But i guess this is really it :'(! -packs things up- You can find me in different blogs to. Even my own blog :)! Well, i will see you soon i guess.

-From Nahcim

No comments:

Post a Comment